ÝíÓÈæß ÊæíÊÑ RSS

ÇáÚæÏÉ   ãÌáÉ ÇáÅÈÊÓÇãÉ > ÊÞäíÇÊ ÇáÓÚÇÏÉ ÇáÔÎÕíÉ æ ÇáÊÝæÞ ÇáÈÔÑí > Úáã ÇáÅÏÇÑÉ æÇáÇÊÕÇá æ ÅÏÇÑÉ ÇáÊÓæíÞ æ ÇáãÈíÚÇÊ

Úáã ÇáÅÏÇÑÉ æÇáÇÊÕÇá æ ÅÏÇÑÉ ÇáÊÓæíÞ æ ÇáãÈíÚÇÊ Úáã ÇáÇÏÇÑÉ ÇáÍÏíË, ßíÝ ÊØæÑ äÝÓß Ýí Úãáß, ßíÝ ÊÕÈÍ äÇÌÍÇð Ýí ÔÑßÊß , ßíÝ Êßæä ÞÇÆÏÇð æãÊÍãÓÇð Ýí æÙíÝÊß

ÅÖÇÝÉ ÑÏ

LinkBack ÃÏæÇÊ ÇáãæÖæÚ ÇäæÇÚ ÚÑÖ ÇáãæÖæÚ
ÞÏíã April 8, 2009, 11:43 PM

Clock ÊÍÏí ÕÛíÑ

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã.......ßíÝ ÇáÍÇá
ÃäÇ ÚÖæå ÌÏíÏå æÈÕÑÇÍå ÇÏÑÓ ÝÇíääÓ æÊÕÝÍÊ ÇáãæÞÚßã æÚÌÈäí æÇíÏ æÈÇáÇÎÕ åÐÇ ÇáÞÓã
ÍÈíÊ ÇÔÇÑß Ýíå æÈÖÚ åÐå ÇáÍÇáå Çáí ÌÊäí ßÃÓÇíãäÊ ááÌÇãÚå ... ÝÍÈíÊ ÇÎáíåÇ æÇÔæÝ ÇÔáæä ÇÊÍáæä åÇáãÔßáå

ÇÊãäì ãäßã ÇáãÔÇÑßå æÇäÇ ãÇ ÞÑÑÊ ÇÍØ åÐå ÇáÍÇáå ÇáÇ ÇáÇäí ÇÚÑÝ Úäßã ÈÑæÝíÔäÇá
ãÇ ÈØæá Úáíßã ÇáÍÇáå åí ßÇáÊÇáí
BACKGROUND
Zainab has been working as a "Personal Assistant" to the Marketing Director, Mr. Mohammed in the marketing department of Delmon Corporation for the past 6 years. She handles many extra responsibilities in addition to her regular duties. In all her years of service, she has built strong working relationships within the organization. Her boss Mr. Mohammed trusts her a lot and gives the keys to his filing cabinet and while he leaving on business trips.
SITUATION
Mr. Mohammed is going away on business trip to Dubai for a week. As usual, he gives her all the necessary instruction and guidelines to handle all the official matters in his absence. He believes that Zainab is capable of efficiently handling the routine matters and important issued she can always contact him as she has a copy of his itinerary.
On the third of Mr. Mohammed's absence, person named Ali Ahmed comes to your office and claims that he is a business associate of Mr. Mohammed.
He shows you his CPR, business card and business card of Mr. Mohammed too. His business card shows that he is the Assistant General Manager of continental Financial Services WLL. He says he came today, especially to collect a file and he correctly mentions the name and number of the file. Also, he says that he was planning to come before Mr. Mohammed left the country but, due to his busy schedule, he was unable to come. He asks for Mr. Mohammed's contact number overseas.
HE is very smart, looks professional and is carrying an attaché case. The file he asking for is the proposal for a new project, which is always kept locked and the key is with Mr. Mohammed. As Zainab is not yet sure about how to handle this situation, he says:
"Maybe you don't belive what I say! Ok just phone Mr. Mohammed and tell him about me.
We were together in the same university and we have done many projects together. Even for this project, we were analyzing things together very closely. Do you know why I came here now? Last evening something clicked in my mind that some figures entered in this proposal seemed to be wrong".
He opened his briefcase while he was talking and went through some of his papers. "If you can't let me take it out, just show me the file to see whether everything is correct. I don't want my friend to face any problems" .
He says that secretary is not as efficient as Zainab and he is looking for a good secretary like you. He offers around BD 600 and Zainab is currently earning BD 480.

QUESTIONS:
1. How can Zainab decide what to do in this situation?
2. What are the choices that she has to deal with this situation?
3. Assuming that Zainab was unable to contact Mr. Mohammed, what are the choices available to her for handling this situation?
4. What will happen if
a) Zainab refuses to give any details or the file to Mr. Ali without contacting Mr. Mohammed.
b) Zainab gives the details or the file to Mr. Ali without contacting Mr. Mohammed.
5. Highlight the important points that Zainab need to keep in mind before making a decision.
6. What should Zainab do if the visitor is aggressive?
7. Suggest a professional ways by which Zainab can refuse giving the file.

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ
ÞÏíã April 10, 2009, 12:09 PM

ÑÏ: ÊÍÏí ÕÛíÑ

ãÚÞæáå ãÍÏ ÚÑÝ Ýíßã Ôáæä íÊÕÑÝ Ýí åÇáãæÞÝ............. æÇááå ÇäÕÏãÊ ¿¿¿
ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ
ÞÏíã April 30, 2009, 08:35 PM

ÑÏ: ÊÍÏí ÕÛíÑ

ÇáãæÞÝ ÌÏÇ Óåá æáßä ÔÑÍå Øæíá ÇÑÌæ ÇáÊæÇÕá Úáì ÇáÈÑíÏ ÇáÇáßÊÑæäí
[email protected]
ãÚ ÇáÊÍíÇÊ
ÇÓÊÇÐ ãäÐÑ
ÇáÚÑÇÞ