فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > العالم التقني > مجلة الجوال و الاتصالات

الإهداءات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم March 21, 2009, 09:07 PM

برنامج يعمل حماية على الجوال ويسمح بالدخول عن طريق وجه صاحب الجوال vFacer v2.2

برنامج يعمل حماية على الجوال ويسمح بالدخول عن طريق وجه صاحب الجوال vFacer v2.2vFacer v2.2 (face recognition)

Well friends, a Catalan company has developed a software protection mobilephone, which can block mobile and to unlock through the front chamber will make a scan of the face and if it corresponds with the default in a profile that you have to do before,
lets you access. If the lighting is not good (at night, for example) can also unlock by entering a code before you default has to adjust the profile before he commented.
I have tried it on the N70 and it works perfectly, 2 files are installed separately and only you create an icon.
Start up perfectly, you give to create new profile, you must enter a name, makes you 3 pictures of the face and then intruducir the code to dial in case of low light.
You have the option of multiple profiles, and the first to be created is the Administrator and it is impossible to erase (only uninstalling and reinstalling the application).
Theapplication is in English but understands perfectly.
The only thing missing for me to run (because I already have my profile set up and each time I want to access the application makes me face recognition and all that works right) is to make it work locks and unlocks the keypad that’s not make it though the objective of the implementation is essentially that.
Let’s see if we manage to operate between all that aspect.
Attached Images

للتحميل إضغط هنا

بالتوفيق للجميع .

قديم May 17, 2009, 02:02 AM

رد: برنامج يعمل حماية على الجوال ويسمح بالدخول عن طريق وجه صاحب الجوال vFacer v2.2

شكرا على البرنامج
بس ياريت تتاكد من الرابط

قديم March 10, 2010, 06:24 PM

رد: برنامج يعمل حماية على الجوال ويسمح بالدخول عن طريق وجه صاحب الجوال vFacer v2.2

مشششششششششكوور