فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > الروايات والقصص > روايات و قصص منشورة ومنقولة

روايات و قصص منشورة ومنقولة تحميل روايات و قصص منوعة لمجموعة مميزة من الكتاب و الكاتبات المنشورة إلكترونيا

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم March 17, 2009, 07:12 PM

Thumbs Up The grand son and grand father .... الجد و حفيده

THE GRAND SON AND GRAND ]

[ FATHER

... Once upon a place in ancient times ...

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson

Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Qur'an.

His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa, I try to read the Qur'an just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book.

What good does reading the Qur'an do?"

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water."

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house.

The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home.

Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house.

The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard,

but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.

Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!" "So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

The boy looked at the basket and for

the first time realized that the basket was different.

It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

"Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an.

You might not understand or remember

everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and outside

تأليف القصه : ليو تولستوي
من كتاب : ستوري فروم ليف

لا تحرموني من ردودكم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة هوني اي ; March 17, 2009 الساعة 07:39 PM سبب آخر: جزء من النص مفقود
رد مع اقتباس
قديم March 17, 2009, 07:45 PM

Boy Hug رد: The grand son and grand father .... الجد و حفيده

we will be changed

inside and outside

إن شاء الله
رد مع اقتباس
قديم March 17, 2009, 07:52 PM

رد: The grand son and grand father .... الجد و حفيده

انشاءالله
بس
شنو يعني قصدج بـ ... ! ؟
(( نحن سنتغير من الداخل و الخارج ))

شكرا على مرورج

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الحي, father, grand, حفيده, son

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
عرض بابوربوينت لمناسك الحج من كتاب صفة الحج للشيخ محمد العثيمين بو نايف عروض البوربوينت 6 March 19, 2013 07:34 PM
الحج خطوة بخطوة ( فلاش رائع لشرح خطوات مناسك الحج ) جوري الأموره النصح و التوعيه 24 November 1, 2011 06:33 PM
وظائف الحج الموسمية من وزارة الحج للتسجيل الأمل القادم وظائف شاغرة 1 October 16, 2008 06:19 PM
مع حفيده الصغير ( عبرة) T-N-T :::RoMaNs المواضيع العامه 8 October 10, 2008 11:01 AM

الساعة الآن 04:51 AM