فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > تقنيات السعادة الشخصية و التفوق البشري > علم الإدارة والاتصال و إدارة التسويق و المبيعات

علم الإدارة والاتصال و إدارة التسويق و المبيعات علم الادارة الحديث, كيف تطور نفسك في عملك, كيف تصبح ناجحاً في شركتك , كيف تكون قائداً ومتحمساً في وظيفتك

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم October 20, 2008, 02:42 PM

Letter to administrative professionals

Dear, Members

I want to share it with you

Read it, It's May help who are in the same Position

If you're an administrative assistant, executive assistant or other administrative professional, this letter is from me to you...

Dear Administrative Professional,

Hi. I'm Karen Porter, publisher of The Effective Admin website, e-zine and store. If you're an administrative assistant, executive assistant or if you hold one of the many other professional titles that encompass the world of administrative professionals, you've come to the right place. I specialize in serving administrative professionals like you!

What I do is provide admins with practical resources and advice that does three major things:
1) I help administrative professionals like you to do a better job.

2) I help administrative professionals like you to do a faster job or to perform and simplify your job duties and tasks.

3) I help administrative professionals like you to advance in your career or make the most of your current position. If you're an administrative professional, I want you to encounter benefits on the job like:

√ Salary Increases
√ Promotions
√ Job Perks
√ Increased Visibility
√ More Respect
√ Less Stress
√ More Time
√ Job Satisfaction

Through my ezine for administrative professionals as well as through the digital products I produce and sell at The Effective Admin store, I teach you and provide you with tips for things like how to:

increase your daily productivity
boost your work quality
reduce your stress
set and manage goals
stay motivated in your job
communicate more effectively
work more efficiently with your manager
save time on tasks and manage your time
improve your admin specific work skills
and much more
I founded The Effective Admin back in the year 2004. It's a contemporary resource for today's administrative professional. If you are an administrative professional of many years, you know that the job de******ion of today's administrative professional is not what it was 30 years ago. It's not what it was 20 years ago. It's not even what the role demanded 10 years ago. The role of this decade's administrative professional demands that you learn contemporary skills---both hard skills and soft skills--to cope AND succeed on the job and in your career today.

You can't pick up a 10 year old how to secretary's manual from your nearest online bookstore and expect it to give you the useful and practical information you need TODAY on the job. The Effective Admin is this decade's resource for administrative professionals like you to use to manage your job and excel in your career as an admin. It changes with the times ongoing, just like your job de******ion does.

My background includes working as an administrative professional as well as in positions above and below the admin level. I also am a trained journalist and researcher. My work has been published nationally and regionally. Back in 2004 I decided to combine all of that knowledge and skill to help administrative professionals like you excel on the job and in your career.

Throughout my career in the corporate and higher education environments I met many administrative professionals. Some were savvy and experienced in the admin profession. Others were new to the profession and eager learners. All were dedicated.

But I often noted that many admins didn't receive the training and professional development that could help them to be and to remain the best administrative professional they could be. I saw administrative professionals doing work and assignments the hard way at times, working through their lunch hours and sometimes past quitting time. Sometimes that administrative professional was even me---back when I didn't know better work processes and communication procedures that I show you in The Effective Admin materials and resources.

I saw some administrative professionals who I absolutely knew were being paid below average wages. But they didn't know their true worth as an admin or how to increase their marketability and perhaps their salary.

I saw admins who did not always get the respect or recognition they deserved and needed from their bosses and coworkers in order to get those perks I named earlier---things like:

√Salary Increases
√Promotions
√Job Perks
√Good Assignments
√Increased Visibility
√Recognition for Their Work, Contributions and Good Ideas
√More Respect
√Less Stress
√More Time
√Job Satisfaction

Most of all I saw true professionals. Many of your bosses and coworkers do NOT understand the role of an administrative professional. They don't understand how much you do. They don't know how talented you are or even how much more you could be doing in your admin role in your job to most effectively support your boss, employer and even your coworkers---particularly true for you if you support multiple staff members.

They need YOU to show and tell them. Unfortunately, most administrative professionals up to this point have been sitting back and waiting for their bosses and coworkers to read their mind. It's the first instinct of many administrative professionals to want to serve and please their bosses and coworkers by working quietly and studiously in the background.

But the truth is you will NOT get noticed and get those perks and benefits I named earlier if nobody realizes how much you do and how much you produce on the job. You need to show your bosses and employers your value.

And when I say value, I don't just mean the cliché value-added that solely refers to adding directly to the company's financial bottom line. Value-added means adding any type of value--not just monetary.

Your boss and others need to know not only that you're an EFFECTIVE admin but that you are the one who makes your boss and other staff you support more EFFECTIVE. That's how you add value to your company. You make other people you support effective in their jobs by handling office processes, support tasks and various individual projects.

Through The Effective Admin I'm here to show you how to be the best administrative professional you can be while getting the benefits you deserve as a career professional. I am your ally this decade. I'm here for today's administrative professional.

Already, more than 3,500 administrative professionals subscribed to my free ezine The Effective Admin when I published it the last three years...and quite a few of them gave it raving reviews for its practical ******* and promotion of the admin profession. I've since discontinued this free ezine and replaced it with an expanded paid sub******ion version making its debut January 2008.(And by the way, if you don't know what is an ezine, it's a newsletter, or magazine really, delivered to you by email. The "e" is for electronic and the "zine" is like the ending in the word magazine.) Subscribers ranged from administrative professionals with less than one year admin experience to more than 30 years admin experience. So the readership has diverse experience.

Furthermore hundreds of administrative professionals have purchased my self-study digital materials I sell at this website (They're at The Effective Admin Store). I create this material exclusively for administrative professionals and it's not available anywhere else than here.

I often correspond one-on-one with The Effective Admin subscribers and customers who write to me. Some have questions about how to do some aspect of their job. Some want to vent. Some want to share a dilemma with me to see if I can give them a new direction to brainstorm in.

I **** corresponding with The Effective Admin readers and store customers because this helps me to keep my finger on the pulse of the admin world. I know what resources you need to do your job better and to help you excel and succeed in your career. I share my knowledge with you. And when I encounter something I don't know I go out and find experts who allow me to share their specialized knowledge with you. That's where my journalism background comes in handy...I'm always curious and never shy about asking experts to tell me helpful information I can share with you.

I offer two major ways to share all of this information with you to benefit you on the job and in your career:

1) First, you can subscribe to The Effective Admin newsletter. Read the details here: Subscribe to the Effective Admin newsletter, As I said earlier, this is exclusively for administrative assistants, executive assistants and other administrative professionals. But it's also useful for administrative support supervisors to better assist their admins.

2) The second thing is I want to invite you to subscribe to become An Effective Admin VIP for the next 12 months. And if you do that note that it includes a sub******ion to The Effective Admin newsletter mentioned above. VIP membership includes unique self-study printable and audio materials you won't find anywhere else. It's a sub******ion membership I've created that provides top-notch tips, resources and more. Its goal is to help administrative professionals like you to keep learning (and stay motivated in your career) so that you may be and remain the best administrative professional...and so that you get the best benefits possible in your administrative career---all those potential benefits and perks I mentioned earlier in this letter.

When you become An Effective Admin VIP you get the best training and professional development materials that The Effective Admin has to offer. And you get this for the next 12 months of your annual membership. If you choose to invest in your professional development, I hope you will choose this 12 month sub******ion to the best I have to offer you and your admin colleagues. The VIP program has great information in it now and it's only growing better as I add resources to it ongoing.

To learn what your sub******ion membership as An Effective Admin VIP involves click become An Effective Admin VIP and look for the image of the star .

And if you have any questions about becoming An Effective Admin VIP don't hesitate to email them to me. I read and respond to all my email personally. And I'm looking forward to having you around The Effective Admin, the place where good admins come to learn how to be great admins and where the best administrative professionals never stop learning.

Ultimately what I want is for you to apply my self-study materials to your job, your situation and your career and then to write back to me about your successes. I'm really that confident that if you follow my materials and resources you will find yourself more successful and satisfied on the job and in your career as an administrative professional.

Good luck and I hope to speak with you or correspond with you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Karen Porter

Karen Porter

Founder, Publisher and Editor
The Effective Admin

Regards
نجد موطني
رد مع اقتباس
قديم November 7, 2008, 01:19 PM

رد: Letter to administrative professionals

Thank You

رد مع اقتباس