فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم October 9, 2019, 02:15 AM

Smile Dog Medicine: How My Dog Saved Me from Myself

Dog Medicine: How My Dog Saved Me from Myself

Dog Medicine: How My Dog Saved Me from Myself

English | 2016 | ISBN: 0143130013, 1683240952 | 256 Pages | EPUB | 0,7 MB

An honest and deeply moving debut memoir about a young woman's battle with depression and how her dog saved her life

"Dog Medicine simply has to be your next must-read." -Cheryl Strayed

At twenty-two, Julie Barton collapsed on her kitchen floor in Manhattan. She was one year out of college and severely depressed. Summoned by Julie's incoherent phone call, her mother raced from Ohio to New York and took her home.

Haunted by troubling childhood memories, Julie continued to sink into suicidal depression. Psychiatrists, therapists, and family tried to intervene, but nothing reached her until the day she decided to do one hopeful thing: adopt a Golden Retriever puppy she named Bunker. Dog Medicine captures the anguish of depression, the slow path to recovery, the beauty of forgiveness, and the astonishing ways animals can help heal even the most broken hearts and minds

Save
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
dog, me from, medicine, my dog, pdf, saved

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Biology & Medicine (Collection) 227 المدرب د.أشرف عبد الجواد كتب بلغات اخرى 1 April 13, 2013 05:47 PM
Egyptian Medicine زيـــن العـآبديـن كتب بلغات اخرى 0 June 24, 2012 01:59 PM
مطلوب كتاب Medicine DrHoney أرشيف طلبات الكتب 0 August 19, 2009 09:37 AM
Burket’s Oral Medicine المقدام كتب بلغات اخرى 1 May 29, 2008 01:28 AM

الساعة الآن 11:40 PM