فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > تقنيات السعادة الشخصية و التفوق البشري > علم الإدارة والاتصال و إدارة التسويق و المبيعات

علم الإدارة والاتصال و إدارة التسويق و المبيعات علم الادارة الحديث, كيف تطور نفسك في عملك, كيف تصبح ناجحاً في شركتك , كيف تكون قائداً ومتحمساً في وظيفتك

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم January 20, 2018, 09:11 PM

investment online business

In the long term the best investment is an investment in your personal development. By way of example; Around £ 10,000 is a question of money, I revise my tongue did not know before.investment online business Now that you ask for English every career goal, I go to if I do not first know a good English course. This is about a 1-year period. During the course of the internet makes it useful and practical to do. Then enter the real world with real people and mandatory practice period, I attended a camp in a country with no English mother tongue for a few months. After returning, I started to study a second foreign language. Most likely it will remain between Arabic and Russian, Russian gives priority and I go to a good course. The course follows the same path again until I cease my practice. In the end of course, I go to a nice vacation to Russia. I go back a few months mold. After that, go to the Arabic as a third language course, and I apply the same method. It takes a period of about 3 years of education and the way necessarily, but not necessarily ’foreign trade’, ’Customs of the best ways of investment adviser’ or a similar situation with education course or a diploma would improve. In total, the results of this training will keep even $ 10,000 can see the world from a different angle and proliferation as well as I make my business and career opportunities. If a bit of luck, you can get your money’s investment in a short time, continued in the comfortable (relatively) can be a life. hyderabad, Pakistan
https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/...-Pakistan.html
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
The Most Profitable Investment in Real Estate التسويق للعرب تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 0 May 29, 2013 05:47 PM

الساعة الآن 08:03 PM