فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > الموسوعة العلمية > تعليم اللغات الاجنبية

تعليم اللغات الاجنبية تعليم اللغة الانجليزية للمبتدئين , اللغة الفرنسية , اليابانيه , الصينيه, البرتغاليه, الايطاليه,English · Français · Deutsch · (German) · Italiano · Español · (Spanish) · Dansk · (Danish) · Nederlands · (Dutch) · русский · (Russian) · Svenska

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم September 25, 2017, 09:50 PM

Smile Perfect Phrases for ESL Conversation Skills: With 2,100 Phrases

Perfect Phrases for ESL Conversation Skills: With 2,100 Phrases

English | September 11, 2012 | ISBN: 0071770275 | PDF | 256 Pages | 11.5 MB

Use just the right phrases and master the art of conversation like a native speaker of English
How do you share an experience from your home country? What should you say to start a conversation? How do you offer someone your advice? This handy reference will help you navigate social and business situations, with hundreds of ready-to-use English phrases that will help you converse with friends, collaborate with co-workers, and engage those around you. Inside find examples of Perfect Phrases for . . .

Introductions - Let me introduce myself.
Invitations - How about going to dinner on Friday?
Decisions - What are our options?
Disbelief - You're pulling my leg!
Gifts - That's very thoughtful of you

DOWNLOAD

Save
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
100 phrases, perfect phrases for esl conversation skills, with 2

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bored - General Phrases::الشعور بالملل- جمل عامة Mr.alshiekh تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 5 April 14, 2012 04:18 AM
Some interesting phrases in English immi تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 0 September 21, 2009 06:24 PM
Wonderful phrases ندى القدس كلام من القلب للقلب 3 November 9, 2008 04:12 PM

الساعة الآن 02:04 AM