فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم October 23, 2014, 02:38 PM

قصة سندريلا الحقيقية كاملة بالانجليزي بالعربية بالصور

قصة سندريلا الحقيقية كاملة بالانجليزي بالعربية بالصور
سندريلا ( Cinderella)

In a beautiful places surrounded by trees and flowers , there was a rich man and his daughter cinderella whose mother died and remin ed a lone with her father who granted her all love and sympathy .

في قصر جميل تحيط به الأشجار كان يعيش رجل ثري وابنته سندريلا التي توفيت والدتها وظلت وحية مع والدها الذي كان يمنحها كل الحب والحنان .

The father wanted his daughter to enjoy the sympathy of mother , therefore ,he got married to alady who had already had two children , Sali and Lona who have the age of his daughter .

أراد الوالد أن تنعم طفلته بحنان الأم فتزوج من سيدة كانت قد أنجبت طفلتين سالي ولونا بعمر ابنته .

The man was happy and thought that his daughter will enjoy a happy life .But soon he died leaving his only haughter in the hands of his wife who unmasked her gentleness and tenderness to show her real reality ,vicious behaviour and hatred for cinderella.

فرح الرجل وظن أن ابنته ستنعم بحياة سعيدة ولكن مالبث أن توفي تاركاً ابنته الوحيدة في قبضة زوجته التي خلعت قناع الوداعة والرقة لتظهر حقيقتها البشعة وتصرفاتها الخبيثة وكرهها لسندريلا .

Cinderella become sad because of ill-behaviour of her stempmother as she wondered about the reason of her maltretment and as she tried com close to Sali and Lona .

حزنت سندريلا لسوء طباع زوجة أبيها ولطالما تساءلت عن سبب سوء معاملتها ولذلك حاولت أن تتقرب من سالي ولونا .

But jealousy and hatred pushed them to torture her .Thus ,cinderella become aserant in the palace of her father .Her face become pale and her body slim
ولكن الغيرة والكره دفعهما لتعذيبها فأصبحت سندريلا خادمة في قصر أبيها فشحب وجهها ونحف جسمها .
One day , an invitation by the ruler reached Cinderlla,s house in he asked all families of the town to attend the paace to share with him the celbration which will be held on the occasion of his 25 years birthday .

في أحد الأيام وصلت إلى بيت سندريلا دعوة من الحاكم يطلب فيها حضور كل عائلات المدينة إلى القصر ليشاركوا الإحتفال الذي سيقيمه بمناسبة بلوغه السنة الخامسة والعشين من عمره .

Sali and Lona were very happy and decided to dress best costues and jewelry .فرحت كثراً سالي ولونا وقررا أن نرتديا أجمل الثياب والمجوهرات .
Sali mocerell ked Cinderella saying : Cinderella ,arent t you going with us ?

سالي سخرت من سندريلا قائلة : وأنتِ ألا تذهبي معنا ؟

Cinderella said " yes , but I Havent,t an elegant robe "

قالت سندريلا : أجل ولكنني لا أملك ثوباً أنيقاً.

Lona replied :" Then Ishall aive you a robe if you helped me to drees my hair .

أجابت لونا : إذا سأعطيكِ ثوباً إذا ساعدتني في تصفيف شعري .

Lona replaied : " yes ,but I have changed my mind now and I don,t thinkg you with us , good by .

أجابت لونا : لكنني غيرت رأي الآن ولا أفكر في اصطحابك معنا وداعاً.

Stepother said : You could spend this night in cleaning and ironing clothes until we return from the celebration and I PROMISE YOU THAT I Will tell of what we shall see there

.قالت زوجة الأب : يمكنك أن تقضي الليلة في تنظيف الثياب ريثما نعود من الحفل و أعدك بأنني سأخبرك بكل ما سنراه هناك.

" The cart went off carrying the stepmother and her daughters to the ruler,s place.

وانطلقت العربة تحمل الأم وابنتيها إلى قصر الحاكم بينما ظلت سندريلا في القصر وحيدة تبكي .

In the meantime ,Cinderlla heard voice of a woman calling .She headed for the garden .

كم كانت تتمنى أن تحضر حفلاً كهذا وترى قصر الحاكم وفي تلك الأثناء سمعت صوت امرأة تنادي فاتجهت إلى الحديقة .

There was a nice lady saying to her." dry up your tears my baby .I shall help you go to the palace and will look the most beautiful girl in that palace ."

وإذا بسيدة لطيفة تقول لها : جففي دموعك يا صغيرتي سوف أساعدك للذهاب إلى الحفل وستبدين أجمل فتاة تدخل ذلك القصر .

Cinderella looked at the lady with surprise saying :How can I go there but I have neither a robe nor a cart that

transport me to there ?

نظرت سندريلا بدهشة إلى السيدة وقالت :وكيف لي أن أذهب و أنا لا أملك ثوباً لائقاً ولا عربة تنقاني ؟

Forget about it Madam , there is no hope to arrive there ."
The lady laughed saying : " let this matter to me ".

ضحكت السيدة وقالت : دعي هذا الأمر لي .

The lady waved by her stick .The calabash was turned into a luxurious cart.

فلوحت السيدة بعصاها فتحولت ثمرة اليقطين إلى عربة فخمة .

The field,s mice were turned into servants and the sparrow into a driver of the cart .The lady came close to Cinderella saying ." It seems that Ihave forgotten an important thing , well .
She moved her stick and Cinderella,s dress was turned into a very beautiful robe.

وحولت فئران الحقل إلى خادمين والعصفور إلى سائق العربة واقتربت من سندريلا وقالت : يبدو أنني نسيت شيئاص هاماً ...حسناً وحركت عصاها فتحولت ثوب سندريلا البالي إلى ثوب رائع الجمال .

Cinderella,s heart was full of rejoice and she kissed the Lady saying : I don,t belive what my eyes see . Am I in a dream ,thanks , thanks ."
The Lady pushed Cinderella saying : " com on , we don,t have much time . Remember that you have to return to the house before midnight ,otherwise ,the cart and your beautiful robe will disappear and you will be unveiled ".

غمرت الفرحة قلب سندريلا وقالت لا أصدق ما تراه عيناي هل أنا في حلم شكراً شكراً دفعت السيدة سندريلا وقالت : هيا لم يعد لدينا من الوقت , اتذكري أن تعودي إلى البت قبل منتصف الليل وإلا فتستختفي العربة وثوبك الجميل ويكشف أمرك .

Cinderella,s cart arrived the palace .All were thrilled of her beauty and elegance and questioned about the girl . Who is she , from where did she come . We have not seen her before . But the ruler Saw that girl has meekness and when he talked to her , he felt the goodness of her heart and faithfulness .He hopped that this girl would be his wife.

وصلت عربة سندريلا إلى القصر فذهل الجميع بجمالها ورقتها وأخذوا يتساءلون من هي هذه الفتاة ؟ من أين أتت ؟ لم نرها قبل الآن ..
ولكن الحاكم رأى فيها الوداعة وعندما تحدث إليها لمس طيبة قلبها وتمنى أن تكون شريكة حياته وزوجته .

The ruler,s happiness was not completed .The clock rang midnight .Cinderella remembered the promise she pledged to the Lady .She ran quickly towards the wood fearing that she might be unveiled if the tricks were removed from her robe. She fell on the ground and one of her glassy shoes was thrown near the palace.

ولكن سعادة الحاكم لم تكتمل فقد دقت الساعة تعلن منتصف الليل فتذكرت سندريلا الوعد الذي قطعته للسيدة فراحت تركض مسرعة باتجاه الغابة خوفاً من أن يكشف أمرها إن زالت الخدع عن ثوبها , فوقعت وارتمى فردة من حذائها الزجاجي قرب سلم القصر.

She left it and ran in the wood .
The ruler found the shoe .He ordered his servant to search for the owner of this shoe who ran a way from the palace without knowing her name .

فتركته واختفت بين أشجار الغابة . عثر الحاكم على فردة الحذاء فأمر خادمه أن يبحث عن صاحبته قائلاً : أصغي إلي ستأخذ هذا الحذاء لتجربه كل فتاة في المدينة إلى أن أعثر على صاحبته التي فرت من القصر دون أن أعرف اسمها .

The servant replied in surprise : " my master , this one shoe may suit the foot of another girl ". The ruler replied :" then the girl whose foot suits this one shoe must show up the second one shoe .Thus , you will be sure that she is the owner of this shoes .In the morning , the servant headed for the town,s houses kncking the doors one by one . The girls dream that the one shoe suits their feet .When he arrived Cinderella palace ,her stepmother refused to have Cinderella wear the one shoe .But the servant told her that the ruler has orderd that every girl in the town must wear it .

أجاب الخادم بدهشة ولكن ياسيدي ربما ناسب هذا الحذاء قدم فتاة أخرى ..لا الحاكم إذ على الفتاة التي تناسب قدمها هذه الفردة أن تظهر الفردة الثانية وهكذا سنتأكد من أنها صاحبة الحذاء وفي الصباح اتجه الخادم يقرع بيوت المدينة بيتاً بيتاً وراحت الفتيات يحلمن أن يناسب الحذاءأرجلهن وعندما وصل إلى قصر سندريلا رفضت زوجة أبيها أن تقوم سندريلا يإرتداء الحذاء ولكن الخادم أطلعها أن الحاكم أمر أن تجربه كل فتاة في المدينة .

When Cinderella wore it .all were thrilled .The servant said : " this marvelous .Now I want the second one shoe Miss " . Cinderella took out the second one shoe amidst the vexation of her stepmother and her daughters Sali and Lona felt that it is a duty to apolgize for their ill _ behvior ,maltreatment and hardness they showed to Cinderella . Cinderella forgave them and headed for the ruler,s palace .
The ruler was waiting for the arrival of Cinderella who told him about what had happened to her at that night and the sufferings faced in the palace of her father .

وما أن ارتدت سندريلا الفردة حتى ذهل الجميع فقال الخادم : هذا رائع والآن أريد الفردة الثانية يا أنسة . أخرجت سندريلا الفردة الثانية وسط غيظ زوجة أبها وابنتيها . أحست سالي ولونا أن من الواجب أن يعتذرنا عما بدر منهما من سوء معاملة وقسوة على سندريلا فما كان منها إلا أن سامحتهما واتجهت إلى قصر الحاكم وهناك كان الحاكم ينتظر وصول سندريلا التي أخبرته عما حدث معها تلك الليلة وعما كانت تعانيه في قصر والدها

: The ruler said
from now on you will become the lady of this palace and the wife of the ruler and nobody will dare to bother you from now on ." Next day ,the ruler held abib celebration to the town,s and surrounding inhabit ants , declaring his marriage to Cinderella .All were happy by the marriage of the ruler to the good -heart girl who were beloved by all for her cedibility and good behavior .

قال الحاكم :من الآن ستصبحين أنت سيدة هذا القصر وزوجة الحاكم ولن يجرؤ أحد على إزعاجك بعد الآن . وفي اليوم التالي أقام الحاكم حفلاً كبيراً لسكان المدينة والمدن المجاورة معلناً زواجه من سندريلا . ملأت السعادة قلوب جميع الحاضرين فرحاً بزواج الحاكم من الفتاة الطيبة التي أحبها الجميع لصدقها وحسن تعاملها .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ريا وسكينة - القصة الحقيقية وملف الجريمة بالصور Yana تحميل كتب مجانية 2 June 7, 2010 06:42 PM
جــمل بغاية الروعة بالانجليزي ومعانيها بالعربية بو راكان تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 11 August 22, 2007 01:23 PM

الساعة الآن 05:24 AM