فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم February 20, 2012, 09:54 AM

Donald Dell

Donald Dell

(born June 17, 1938 in Bethesda, Maryland, USA) is an attorney and was a professional tennis player, U.S. Davis Cup captain, and administrator.

Dell was one of the first professional sports agents, having represented professional tennis players Arthur Ashe, Stan Smith, Jimmy Connors, and Ivan Lendl during pro tennis' golden age (1975 to 1985).

He was also the founder of Professional Services (ProServ), one of the nation's first sports marketing firms established in 1970 with co-founder, Frank Craighill, a fellow law partner. His younger brother, Dick, worked for ProServ, and played Number One Singles for the University of Michigan. He was Big Ten #1 Singles Champion in 1969.

Dell is considered one of the fathers of sports marketing and the sports agent business with IMG's Mark McCormack. Based on his vast experience, Dell wrote a book in 2009 entitled: "Never Make the First Offer."
Dell, was also very instrumental in establishing the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) in 1972 with Jack Kramer and Cliff Drysdale, according to Kramer in his book: Jack Kramer, The Game, My 40 years in Tennis, (1979).

Clients of ProServ dominated the leadership roles of the ATP in its formative years. ProServ and one of its young agents, David Falk, would go onto to represent professional basketball players such as: Patrick Ewing, John Lucas.and Michael Jordan[1] selected Dell's ProServ and Falk as his first sports agent after leaving the University of North Carolina.[2]

ProServ was acquired in 1999 by SFX Sports Group, which later became a subsidiary of Clear Channel Entertainment

Really personality me respect this man >>

Mohamed
ask yourself Questions along the lines of How Can I be Doing This Better

??
رد مع اقتباس
قديم February 20, 2012, 10:05 AM

رد: Donald Dell

عذرا رجاء نقله الى شخصيات اجنبيه !
ask yourself Questions along the lines of How Can I be Doing This Better

??
رد مع اقتباس
قديم February 22, 2012, 01:51 AM