فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم August 4, 2011, 07:34 AM

Rose Why islam? a good question

Nice video of a convert muslim named Baba Ali, in which he talked about the reasons of his conversion and as he used to do in his videos explaining the misundertood topics about islam and muslims

It's a nice share for new converts and for those who have not yet decided to do it...

اللهم اني اسألك الجنة و ما قرب إليها من قول أو عمل، و أعوذ بك من النار و ما قرب إليها من قول أو عمل، و أسألك أن تجعل كل قضاء قضيته لي خيرا...

قديم August 5, 2011, 04:02 PM

رد: Why islam? a good question

He is right about how we should prove that Islam is the right religion
it is not enough for non Muslims to say because Qur'an said that !
/
however he said how to prove that
simply by looking to ourselves or even to a fly to know that there is a great creator
and studying Qur'an to find that it is a perfect book without any errors which mean that who revealed it to Muhammad pbuh is the creator
and the scientific knowledge that is in Qur'an which exist accurately since very past time it is enough to prove that this book is an everlasting miracle
/
"Al hamd leallah Allah shows me Islam before he shows me the Muslims"
this sentence is quoted from what he said
UNFORTUNATELY
Most of Muslims are just by name, their actions are faraway from what Islam teaches !
/
I also liked this true sentence
"Not even Muslims have free tickets to paradise each person will be judge for their attentions and their actions"
/
May Allah Rewards You Imabel
Amazing choice honey
Please accept my passing
Best Regards

بـ الأخلاق و العلم و العمل ترقى الأمم
استغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم وأتوب إليه

قديم August 6, 2011, 12:55 AM

رد: Why islam? a good question

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة درر العلم مشاهدة المشاركة

He is right about how we should prove that Islam is the right religion
it is not enough for non Muslims to say because Qur'an said that !
/
however he said how to prove that
simply by looking to ourselves or even to a fly to know that there is a great creator
and studying Qur'an to find that it is a perfect book without any errors which mean that who revealed it to Muhammad pbuh is the creator
and the scientific knowledge that is in Qur'an which exist accurately since very past time it is enough to prove that this book is an everlasting miracle
/
"Al hamd leallah Allah shows me Islam before he shows me the Muslims"
this sentence is quoted from what he said
UNFORTUNATELY
Most of Muslims are just by name, their actions are faraway from what Islam teaches !
/
I also liked this true sentence
"Not even Muslims have free tickets to paradise each person will be judge for their attentions and their actions"
/
May Allah Rewards You Imabel
Amazing choice honey
Please accept my passing
Best Regards
thanks a lot my dear dorar for your nice comment
may Allah rewards you too

اللهم اني اسألك الجنة و ما قرب إليها من قول أو عمل، و أعوذ بك من النار و ما قرب إليها من قول أو عمل، و أسألك أن تجعل كل قضاء قضيته لي خيرا...

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الساعة الآن 05:05 PM