فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم February 24, 2011, 10:08 AM

Icon5 Who Is Allah Almighty

Who Is Allah Almighty
Who Is Allah Almighty

Muslims believe that Allah alone is the Lord, the Creator and the Provider of the entire universe. Muslims also believe that Allah alone, and no one else, is worthy of worship. The primary Islamic belief is that "There is no one worthy of worship other than Allah and Muhammad is his messenger".

Allah says in the Quran (interpretation of the meaning) :

He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.
Such is Allah, your Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Creator of all things. So worship Him (Alone), and He is the Wakeel (Trustee, Disposer of affairs or Guardian) over all things
”[Al-Anaam 6:101-102]

Allah has 99 names that reflect His attributes. Muslims believe that Allah revealed all holy books such as the Torah, Bible (Injeel) and the Final word of God (Allah), called the Quran. Allah revealed the Quran in 23 years over prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Muslims also believe (through Allah's revelation on his messengers) that Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad were all His prophets and messengers. They were regular human beings and while Allah did bestow upon them the ability to demonstrate certain limited miracles, they were only His Messengers.

Copied

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة || ميآسين || ; February 25, 2011 الساعة 11:04 PM سبب آخر: The blue square
قديم February 24, 2011, 01:46 PM

Rose رد: Who Is Allah Almighty

Yes my sister درر العلم
He is Allah, The One, Allah
the Eternal Absolute

He Begetteth Not,
Nor is he begotten
And there is none like unto Him
O' Allah, You're here and You're always near
And I know without a doubt
That You always hear my prayer
Thank you very much sister
Great & valuable info.
Allah bless you
Greetings

YA ALLAH .. FORGIVE OUR SIN'S

قديم February 25, 2011, 12:49 AM

Rose رد: Who Is Allah Almighty

Hello dorrar
Nice to see here

::::

Thanks a lot for this article
Few words
&
Great concepts
May Allah bless u

::::

i want add this video
For those who don't believe in God

أن تحب أمر على روعته ﻻ يستحق اﻻحتفاء والرضا ..

ولكن ،،

احتفاظك بالحب، قدرتك على اسعاد من تحب،
وقوفك في وجه خوفك، وترددك،
هو الهدف الذي يستحق تحقيقه كل الرضا واﻻحتفاء.

حاربوا من أجل أحلامكم يا سادة، قبل أن يكمل الزمان دورته،
وأنتم في غفلة عن انسحاب اﻷمل من حياتكم ..
قبل أن يصبح كل ما يربطكم بالحب .. بقايا ذكريات .

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الساعة الآن 02:46 PM