...!

طب هيا فين المشكلة
أنا نفسي مش قآدر أفرق ..!

هوآ حلمه كان كبير ؟
ولآ مقاس الدُنيا ضيّق ؟

قديم September 16, 2010, 06:14 PM

رد: Express yourself in words and pictures

'Sometimes The World Is Blue'

There are days where you're at home, but we think the world has only one color. But when the night has come.. if it has started a new day, then one finds that one has only fooled again. What we also want to keep, it´s possible and not for long. Everything is transitory, but what is happening in the world it spins just keeps getting farther and farther, without asking us whether we like it or not. Still, going over and over again to the sun, comes a new day. Instead of complaining or grumbling, complaining about the weather or the tasks that lie before a, we can easily see everything as a gift to us, gratefully accept each new day and make something useful, each new day with joy, our live life

عشقي لك يا " إب " يتعدى كل حدود !
قديم September 16, 2010, 06:35 PM

رد: Express yourself in words and pictures

Tomorrow Never Know

if your journey of life just begin, when will it be end?? Maybe you half way through, or maybe you almost there? Maybe you happy maybe you don't. Tomorrow never know.
**Remember!! Life is Good

عشقي لك يا " إب " يتعدى كل حدود !

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
A Dictionary of Islamic Words and Expressions شذى الكتب كتب اسلاميه 0 June 13, 2010 10:45 PM
400 most have words for toefl uniq تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 1 July 17, 2009 12:50 AM
Confusing words lama تعليم اللغات الاجنبية 0 May 4, 2008 02:11 AM
Great words albahri الترحيب بالاعضاء الجدد ومناسبات أصدقاء المجلة 0 December 1, 2007 10:32 PM

الساعة الآن 04:05 AM