العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > الروايات والقصص > كلام من القلب للقلب

كلام من القلب للقلب كلام الحب و العشق ورسائل الشوق

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم February 9, 2010, 10:46 PM

I & miss & you

I Miss You

04-07-2009
I Miss You.. My Love. Seeing You For the First time make me realized that you are the one.. It makes me feel that I want to spend every day and night with you.. I just full in Love For the first time in my life with someone like an angle.. I Miss You. I Miss our time together.. I still remember one time that we make a promise to stay together for ever and never broke up .in that time I felt like a princess in your arms.. I Miss all our wonderful time that we spend it just looking to each other and laugh ..i miss that
too. Loving you was the most amazing time that I ever had.. But.. Losing you was so difficult. seeing you go far away was the worst moment for me to see.. I just want to say to you a few words .. I love you and I never forget you.. You are my love and life.. I need you.. I prefer to lose my life but not to lose you.. I am sorry if I ever said something that bother you , I just did not mean it. Iam really sorry .. I Miss so much my sweet love

roro from baqa
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
I miss you!! مُصعب كلام من القلب للقلب 8 February 7, 2011 09:01 PM
Miss Sixty قلبي انا مجلة الازياء والفساتين وتجهيز العروس 2 November 27, 2007 01:19 AM
miss vip miss vip الترحيب بالاعضاء الجدد ومناسبات أصدقاء المجلة 6 October 23, 2007 01:10 AM

الساعة الآن 09:26 AM