عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم May 29, 2011, 05:55 PM

نموذج خطاب إنشاء مؤسسة والتوسع في نشاطاتها

نموذج خطاب إنشاء مؤسسة والتوسع في نشاطاتها

إنشاء مؤسسة والتوسع في نشاطها

Establishment and Extension of an enterprise

1 ـ أتشرف بإبلاغكم أني قد اتخذت لي بهذه المدينة مكتباً لمزاولة التجارة بالعمولة في أصناف...

I have the pleasure to inform you that I have just established myself in this town as a Commission Merchant of

2 ـ نظراً لاتساع أعمالنا فقد أنشأنا فرعاً في ...

Our business having become so extended, we have established a branch in

3 ـ يسرنا أن نخبركم بأننا قد انتهينا من بناء مصنع جديد لـ...

We are pleased to advise you that we have just completed the building of our new factory

4 ـ يسرنا أن نحيطكم علماً بأننا قد أنشأنا علاقات تجارية مع الهند...

We are pleased to say that we have now opened up a trade with India

5 ـ قضيت عند السادة... بالقاهرة سنين عديدة مديراً لقسم المبيعات.

I was for many years with Messrs... Of Cairo, and had control of their sales department

6 ـ نأمل أن تكون خبرتنا الطويلة في هذه الأعمال ووفرة امكانيات المالية كفيلتين لكسب ثقتكم...

We believe that the many years of experience which we have had in this business, and the ample means at our disposal, will sufficiently warrant your confidence in us

7 ـ ويمكنكم أن تثقوا بأننا سنقوم بتلبية جميع طلباتكم بكل عناية وسرعة.

You may rely upon our most careful and prompt attention to all orders with which we may be favored

8 ـ لم نتردد في إنفاق أي مصروف عند إنشائنا هذا المصنع الجديد الذي يكفل لنا التوسع في أعمالنا

We have been at considerable expense in laying down the most valuable plant for our new extension.

وفاة أحد الشركاء

Death of a partner

6 ـ نتشرف بإبلاغكم أنه على أثر وفاة شريكنا العزيز السيد... أخيراً، قد آل إلينا المحل التجاري نتيجة لشراء حصة شريكنا المذكور.

We beg to inform you that, on account of the recent death of our much esteemed partner, Mr. ..., we have acquired the business by purchasing our late partner's share in it

10 ـ سنستمر في مزاولة أعمالنا بنفس الاسم التجاري للشركة وطبقا لنفس المبادىء.

We shall continue to trade under the same style, and on exactly the same lines as heretofore

11 ـ نأمل أن تستمروا بتشريفنا بنفس الثقة كسابق عهدكم مع المؤسسة في الماضي.

We confidently hope for a continuance to the favor, which you have extended this firm in the past

انضمام شريك جديد

Admission of a new partner

12 ـ نتشرف بأن نحيطكم علماً أنه نظراً لما بلغته أعمالنا من اتساع، قد اتخذنا أخيراً السيد... الذي يعمل في شركتنا منذ عشر سنوات، شريكاً لنا.

We beg to inform you that, owing to the increase of our business, we have just taken as a partner Mr. ... who has been for the last ten years with our firm

13 ـ أتشرف بإبلاغكم أنه نتيجة لما بلغته أعمالنا من اتساع كبير، الأمر الذي أدى إلى زيادة أعباء العمل الملقاة على عاتقي، فقد كونت شركة مع السيد... وستكون أعمالنا معاً منذ الآن باسم شركة...

Owing to the large increase of my business, and the consequent additional strain, which this puts upon me, I have arranged a partnership with Mr., ..., with whom I shall in future trade as..

14 ـ نأمل بهذه المناسبة أن تستمر المعاملة بيننا، وأن تشرفونا بطلباتكم.

We avail ourselves of this opportunity to ask for the continuance of your favors.

تغيير تكوين مؤسسة تجارية

Change in constitution of Firm

15 ـ نرجو الرجوع إلى المنشور المرافق لهذا الخاص بإعادة تكوين المؤسسة المشار إليها.

We beg to refer you to the enclosed circular announcing the reconstitution of the above firm

16 ـ نؤكد لكم أن كل ما قد تعهدون به إلينا من مهام سيلقى منا عناية واهتماماً كما عودناكم في الماضي.

We would assure you that any commission with which you may favor us would receive the same care and attention as in the past

17 ـ نرجو الاطلاع على النماذج الخاصة بامضاء كل منا المبينة بعد.

We would ask you kindly to note facsimile of our respective signatures given below

تفويض

Procurator

18 ـ نظرا لما تمليه علي مقتضيات أعمالي من كثرة التغيب في الخارج، فقد أعطيت تفويضاً للسيد...

The exigencies of my business necessitating my frequent absence abroad, I have accorded power of procreation to Mr..

19 ـ لقد عاونني معاونة مثمرة طيلة السنوات العشر الأخيرة وقد أسهم في أعمال المؤسسة منذ عهد طويل.

He has ably assisted me for the past ten years, and has been connected with this business from a long date

20 ـ فيما يلي نموذج من إمضائه أرجو أن تعتبروه كما لو كان إمضائي.

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own
رد مع اقتباس