فيسبوك تويتر RSS

العودة   مجلة الإبتسامة > الحياة الاجتماعية > امومة و طفولة

امومة و طفولة كيف تعتنين بمولودك الجديد , تربيه الابناء ,ماقبل الولاده , الحمل, ملابس الطفل الجديد

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم June 15, 2014, 05:39 PM

أحلي قصص مترجمة للأطفال ، أروع قصص للأطفال باللغة الانجليزية

~ الكذب في رمضان ~

تأليف ورسم: الطفلة ليـــلى: 11 سنوات (ابنة إيمان علي)

Ramadan Lies Aren’t Good…

A young girl, age ten woke up one morning with the light peering in she was unaware that it was the Fifteenth day of Ramadan and she hasn’t fasted one day of it yet.

Her mom was downstairs, on her laptop and peered over at her. The girls name was Yasmine. “Good Morning, Yasmine.” Her mom said with a smile. Yasmine didn’t answer, instead she got out a gallon of milk and a bowl and then she got out some of her favorite cereal.

Her mom sighed as Yasmine sat down and began to eat. “Yasmine aren’t you going to fast during the lovely month of Ramadan?” Her mother asked. Yasmine waited until she swallowed her 9th bite. “Well, I’m not even 11 yet I am still a young girl, I don’t need to fast” Yasmine said hotly. Her mother frowned “When it was your birthday you were skipping around the house singing ‘I am ten, I am ten, I’m a big girl.!’”

Yasmine kept eating and walked into the computer room. Her mother followed “Yasmine, I know you don’t want to but you WILL fast tomorrow, I will wake you up for Suhur and you will fast throughout the day without eating.” Her mother said firmly and walked out of the room. “Its no fair!” Yasmine muttered. She forgot why she was in the Computer Room and got out.

The next day her mother woke her up. “Yasmine, time for Suhur, you must wake up!” She whispered. “How can I have Suhur at this time? The moon is up and there is no trace of light!” Yasmine said angrily. “Don’t use that tone of voice with me, come downstairs NOW.” Her mother said with a frown, Yasmine followed.

She looked at the food her mom placed in front of her, a cheese sandwich, fruit punch, and three marshmallows. Yasmine ate and yawned. “If you are finished Yasmine, you may go to bed.” Her mother said. “Mom, what happens if someone accidentally takes a bite or drinks something?” Yasmine asked on the first stair. “Well, our fast will still count, it is a gift from Allah (SWT)” Her mother replied. “Oh.” Said Yasmine and walked upstairs and to her room, in no time she had fallen fast asleep.

After an hour and a half her mom woke her up. “Time for school, Yasmine.” Her mother said shaking her. “I’m up, I’m up!” Yasmine said, she got out of bed and put on her uniform, she was hungry! She thought about Suhur and what her mom told her about accidentally eating. “I wish I forget.” She muttered.

She walked downstairs and put on her shoes and her mother walked into the car and Yasmine followed. When she got to school she was hungry, even hungrier then before. Suddenly a thought formed in her head. The thought was that she would go to the water fountain and forget that she was fasting and take a nice drink making sure people were around. ‘Are you fasting?’ A girl would ask and Yasmine will nod then she’d say ‘Oh! I forgot that I was fasting, oh no! My fast has been broken!’ Yasmine would cry. The girl would tell her that she had not broken her fast because it was an accident, of course Yasmine knew this but she would just pretend she didn’t know. ‘Thank you!’ Yasmine would say and walk off to her classroom.

Yasmine formed an evil smile. She walked to the water fountain and said “Boy, am I thirsty today! I wonder why?” She said pretty loudly. She took a drink, there were teachers and students around her but no one said anything, she drank more and more and more till she was VERY full of water.

The teacher looked at her and said. “Yasmine were you fasting?” He asked her.
“Oh yes I wa…OH NO! I just drank water, oh no, oh why?!” She said dramatically. “My fast has gone away, has been crushed into little pieces, and its my first time fasting!” She continued.
“Oh no, it didn’t break, it was an accident, it was a gift from Allah (SWT).” The teacher said.
“Really?!” Yasmine said her eyes wide. “GREAT!” The teacher knew she was faking it.

No one would act like that if they accidentally drank or ate something. “I’ll have a talk with her…” He said quietly to himself.
“With who?” Halima asked, the biggest gossip of the school.
“Oh, just with a student, it doesn’t matter who that is right now.” He said.

Yasmine sat down and whispered to her friend, “I’m fasting! Are you!?” Yasmine said.
“Of course, I told you I’ve been fasting every day of Ramadan” Her best friend, Sarah replied.

When the last bell rang and all students were pouring out of the school, Yasmine’s teacher who saw her drink water came up to her.
“Yasmine we need to have a talk…” He said.
“I didn’t put that stink bomb in the girls' bathroom I swear!” Yasmine said her eyes flashing.
“What stink bomb?” He asked.
“Oh, umm pretend I said nothing right now.” Yasmine said. He sat down.
“When you ‘accidentally’ drank water, did you know that if you drink or eat accidentally your fast doesn’t break?” He asked.
“Y..n….yes! I admit it I was STARVING AND THIRSTY!!!” Yasmine cried out.
“Then why did you fast if you knew you’d get terribly hungry?” He asked calmly.
“My mom FORCED me too!” Yasmine said.
“I am sure she didn’t force you to.” He said in disbelief.
“She did too!” Yasmine said.
“I’ll call her.” He said and got up and left without another word.
“Ah, Well!!” Yasmine said.

She went home and her mother apologized to her. “I won't force you to fast anymore.” She said.
“I want to fast tomorrow!” Yasmine said.
“OK!” Her mom said.

Yasmine walked into the computer room and started to type…she went to Microsoft Word…and started typing her story.

Written& Illustrated by: Layla

ترجمة القصة

لا يجوز الكذب خاصة في رمضان

فتاة صغيرة، عمرها عشر سنوات، استيقظت في الصباح بعد الضوء، ولم تهتم بأنه الخامس عشر من رمضان وهي لم تصم بعد.

كانت أمها تجلس في غرفة الجلوس تعمل على الكمبيوتر. ابنتها اسمها ياسمين. قالت الأم متبسمة: "صباح الخير ياسمين". لم تجب ياسمين، بل توجهت إلى المطبخ وأخذت الحليب والطبق لتسكب منه مع بعض السيريال.

تنهدت أمها عندما رأتها تجلس مع صحنها على طاولة الطعام لتبدأ الأكل.
سألتها أمها: "متى ستصومين بهذا الشهر الفضيل؟
بلعت ياسمين اللقمة التاسعة وقالت: "أنا لست 11 سنة بعد، لا زلت صغيرة، ليس علي الصيام"
عبست أمها وقالت: "عندما كان يوم ميلادك كنت تقفزين حول المنزل وتغنين، أصبحت عشرة، أصبحت كبيرة"

أكملت ياسمين طعامها وذهبت إلى غرفة الكمبيوتر لتلعب. أمها ذهبت خلفها وقالت: "ياسمين، أدري أنك لا ترغبين، ولكنك ستصومين غداً طوال النهار، وسأيقظك على السحور."
كانت أمها حازمة، أنهت كلماتها وخرجت من الغرفة.
قالت ياسمين لنفسها: "هذا ليس عدلاً!" ثم خرجت من الغرفة.

في اليوم التالي أيقظتها أمها على السحور.
قالت ياسمين: "كيف آكل على هذا الوقت؟ القمر في وسط السماء ولا أرى بصيصاً من نور!"
أصرت أمها على أن عليها النهوض.

نظرت ياسمين إلى الطعام الذي وضعته لها أمها، ساندويش جبنة، كوب عصير فواكه، ثلاث حبات حلوى. أكلت ياسمين وتثاءبت.
قالت لها أمها: "بإمكانك الذهاب للنوم إن انتهيتِ من طعامك"
سألت ياسمين وهي ذاهبة لغرفتها: "أمي، ماذا يحدث إن أكل أحد سهواً وهو صائم؟"
أجابت أمها: "من يأكل ناسياً فلا يضيع صيامه، فهي هدية من الله".
وذهبت ياسمين لسريرها ونامت بسرعة.

بعد ساعة ونصف أيقظتها أمها: "حان وقت المدرسة يا ياسمين."
استيقظت ياسمين ولبست ملابس المدرسة، كانت جائعة.
فكرت بما قالته أمها على السحور عن الأكل سهواً، وقالت في نفسها: "أتمنى أن أنسى وآكل"

لبست حذاءها وذهبت مع أمها إلى السيارة لتأخذها للمدرسة. وصلت للمدرسة وكانت جائعة جداً، أكثر من قبل.
فجاءتها فكرة خاطئة، فكرت أنها ستذهب إلى الماء وتشرب حتى ترتوي وإن سألها الناس حولها إن كانت صائمة، ستدعي النسيان وأن صيامها قد فسد، وستبكي. وسيخبرها من هم حولها أنه لم يفسد لأنها نست.

فرحت ياسمين بالفكرة وبدأت بتنفيذها.
ذهبت للماء وقالت بصوت مسموع: "كم أنا عطشى، لماذا يا ترى؟"
شربت. كانت حولها معلمات وطلاب ولم يتكلم أحد.
شربت المزيد والمزيد حتى امتلأت بالماء.

نظرت إليها معلمة وقالت: "هل أنت صائمة يا ياسمين؟"
أجابت ياسمين وكأنها تذكرت: "يا إلهي، أنا صائمة، لقد فسد صيامي" وبالغت في الحزن!
فقالت المعلمة: "لا بأس، فالصائم إن نسى لا يفسد صيامه"
أجابت ياسمين كأنها لا تعرف: "حقاً؟، رائع"
ولكن المدرسة عرفت أنها تمثل. وقالت في نفسها: "سأكلم أمها"

ياسمين جلست وهمست في أذن صاحبتها: "أنا صائمة، هل أنت صائمة؟"
فأخبرتها صديقتها سارة: "الحمد لله، أنا صمت كل أيام رمضان حتى الآن".

عندما انتهى يوم المدرسة وقرع الجرس، جاءتها المعلمة وأخبرتها أنها تريد التحدث إليها.
فقالت ياسمين بشكل دفاعي: "لم يكن أنا من وضعها في الحمام!"
فقالت المدرسة: "عن أي شيء تتحدثين؟"
فانتبهت ياسمين أن المدرسة كانت تتحدث عن شيء آخر! فصمتت.

قالت المعلمة: "عندما شربتِ "سهواً" الماء، على كنتِ تدركين أن الصائم لا يفقد صيامه عندما يأكل أو يشرب ناسياً؟
خجلت ياسمين وقالت: "نعم، أعترف.. ولكني كنت أتضور جوعاً وعطشاً!!"
قالت المعلمة: "إذن لماذا صمتِ؟"
قالت ياسمين: "أمي أجبرتني"
لم تصدق المعلمة، وأكدت لها ياسمين أن أمها أجبرتها على السحور والصيام.
فقررت المعلمة الاتصال بالأم.

عندما ذهبت ياسمين للمنزل، جاءتها أمها وأخبرتها أنها لن تجبرها على الصيام حتى تكون هي مستعدة لهذا.
فقالت ياسمين: "أريد أن أصوم غداً."
ابتسمت الأم.

ذهبت ياسمين إلى غرفة الكمبيوتر، وبدأت بكتابة قصتها.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أجمد قصص هادفة للأطفال , أروع حوار بين أم وطفلها عن ليلة القدر Yaqot امومة و طفولة 0 May 17, 2014 03:22 PM
أحلي فيديو لنشيد يا سلام جاء العيد ، أروع أناشيد طيور الجنة للأطفال Yaqot امومة و طفولة 0 April 21, 2014 12:35 PM
أروع وأجمل طوابع للأطفال , أجمد طوابع لكتب الأطفال Yaqot امومة و طفولة 0 April 4, 2014 08:49 PM
أروع بطاقات تعليمية باللغة الإنجليزية للأطفال Yaqot امومة و طفولة 0 March 12, 2014 03:22 PM

الساعة الآن 02:11 PM