فيسبوك تويتر RSS

قديم March 12, 2012, 10:41 PM

Mathematics ****books for MIT (Undergraduate and Graduate) Collection

Mathematics ****books for MIT (Undergraduate and Graduate) Collection
English | PDF | Ebook Collection | All In One | 2.21 GB

This collection includes a PDF version of the ****books used in (almost) every undergraduate and graduate mathematics course at MIT from 2008 to 2012.

A full course list with required ****books can be found here: https://math.mit.edu/academics/classe...sort=sort****s

The file names in this collection include the course number and author.

I've noticed that many of the undergraduate ****books are unusually difficult to work through. Most of them are geared towards applied math, and therefore focus on numerical methods and partial differential equations. A lot of them are also very old, having been written by extremely famous mathematicians who also happen to be the professor teaching the class. The undergraduate books also assume a high degree of experience in writing proofs.
This collection has one conspicuous absence: I could not for the life of me find the ****book "Advanced Analytic Methods in Applied Mathematics, Science and Engineering" by Hung Cheng. It's written by an MIT professor and is used in several of the classes, but it's almost impossible to find outside of MIT.

Original author of the torrent: soilcreep

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
mathematics

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
collection of sermons شذى الكتب كتب اسلاميه 0 July 14, 2010 09:42 PM
Cute Collection .. ~ Gнαdα مجلة الازياء والفساتين وتجهيز العروس 10 December 21, 2009 10:17 AM
ميك اب (collection) RiiMii مجلة المكياج والعطور 14 December 15, 2009 11:56 PM

الساعة الآن 10:41 AM